- 10 - Turkish: Dense oiling, black bean, body continues to be heavy, no acidity showing, dark bittersweetness bordering on burnt chocolate
- 9 - Italian: Heavy oiling, bean blackening, very heavy body with little or no acidity. bittersweetness becomes the prevalent characteristic.
- 8 - French: Oil showing, bean dark brown, heavy body, smoky coco notes replace the delicate florals and fruit.
- 6 - Full City +: Just after 2nd crack...body development continues. acidity is reduced while maintaining fruitiness. the start of the development of coco notes.
- 5 - Full City: At 2nd crack...moderates acidity and show fruity sweetness. continues to build body. chocolate and coco appearing.
- 3 - City: Just before 2nd crack...captures lighter acidity and delicate aroma. sweetness is enhanced. the beginning of building body.
- 1 - Light: Just after 1st crack...exaggerates the floral/fruit aromatics and flavor marked by a bright clean acidity.